Photo of the Day
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, March 18, 2018 – First Baptist Church Services">
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, March 18, 2018 – The Last Frontier Church services">
- 11:00 am – 12:15 pm, March 18, 2018 – Sunday worship at Delta Presbyterian - Faith Lutheran">
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm, March 19, 2018 – Junction Readers Book Club">
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm, March 19, 2018 – A.A. Meeting">
- 11:00 am – 11:30 am, March 20, 2018 – Baby Lap Time at the Delta Library">
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, March 20, 2018 – City Council Meeting">
- 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm, March 20, 2018 – American Sign Language Workshop">
- 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm, March 20, 2018 – Boy Scouts Meeting">
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am, March 21, 2018 – Preschool Story Hour at Delta Community Library">
New Classified Ads Today
To see all the classified ads click on the tab at the top of the page and use the drop down menu.
- Delta Legislative Information Office
Bills on the Move
First Aid/CPR/AED Class 3/24
Heavy Equipment Operator & Mechanic Academy
– Application Deadline 5/17
Pesticide Safety Education Program
- 2018 Extension Month in Delta Mini Classes
Week 4, March 26-30 Registration deadline March 22
Strategies for Growing a Highly Producing, Intensive, Small-Space Garden 3/26 – 30
Growing Giant Vegetables 3/28
- Great North Auction
Fields Estate 3/31
Wildland Fire/Resource Technician I/II/III Flex
Rope Access Level III
18 – James & Stacey Cummings
To send your anniversary wishes click here
Higher Grounds has teamed up with the Delta News Web for a couple of months to help beat the winter blahs.
Each Sunday a new winner will be selected and your name will be emailed to Higher Grounds.
You will have one month to redeem your free medium regular hot drink, ie. espresso, latte, hot chocolate. Which may only include one shot of syrup and one shot of espresso. All extras will need to be paid by customer.
There will be a list of 10 questions, 2 added daily to the contest for the given week.
When you solve the “Can You Guess What I Am” send your name and your answer to the Delta News Web. Good luck and have fun. If you have my email, you can send it by email instead of using the form.
Last week’s winner is: Christie Mason
Answer: I am broccoli
Can you guess what I am?
1. I am larger than the U.S.
2. but I am not a country and fly no flag.
3. My name starts and ends with the same letter.
4. I am surrounded by water.
5. I am the windiest place on earth.
6. White is my favorite color.
7. People, polar bears and Santa Claus don’t live here.
8. But seals, whales and certain birds do.
9. In fact, I was the setting for March of the Penguins.
10 I am the fifth largest continent.