The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a responsible
and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman,, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Priscilla Joslin, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Superintendent Search Discussion with Timi Tullis, AASB Public
2. FY19 Budget Revisions Public
F. Future Meetings
1. School Board Business Meeting November 15, 2018
2. School Board Work Session November 29, 2018
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
BOARD DISTRICT GOALS 20182019
1. Reactivate Facilities Committee.
a. Identify clear steps that are needed if the district is seeking a new building
b. Identify major maintenance priorities
2. Support the development and implementation of a new 35 year Strategic Plan by February 2019.
3. Continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.
4. Support the review and development of the K12
counseling program to include recommendations for future consideration.