The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a responsible
and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman,, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Priscilla Joslin, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Performance Evaluation for Alaska Schools (PEAKS) Results Public Comment/Discussion
2. AASB Awards and BOD Nominations Public Comment/Discussion
3. 2019 AASB Resolutions Public Comment/Discussion
4. Adopt a School Program Public Comment/Discussion
5. Superintendent Search Strategy Committee Report Public Comment/Discussion
6. Policy First Reading Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. School Board Business Meeting September 20, 2018
2. School Board Work Session October 4, 2018
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
BOARD DISTRICT GOALS 20182019
1. Reactivate Facilities Committee.
a. Identify clear steps that are needed if the district is seeking a new building
b. Identify major maintenance priorities
2. Support the development and implementation of a new 35 year Strategic Plan by February 2019.
3. Continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.
4. Support the review and development of the K12 counseling program to include recommendations for future consideration.