Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Priscilla Joslin, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Establishment of Quorum
E. Public Comment on Agenda Items
1. Board Policy 9323
F. Adoption of Agenda
1. Reading of the Board Mission Statement The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a responsible and productive member of society.
2. Adoption of Agenda All items on the Consent Agenda are approved at the adoption of the agenda.
G. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Minutes from June 21, 2018 Business Meeting
2. Accept $50,000 Pogo Donation
H. Correspondence to and from the Board
I. Financial Report
1. Financial Report
J. Information Items
1. Superintendent’s Report
2. Assistant Superintendent’s Report
3. President’s Report
4. Military Representative Report
5. Student Representative Report
6. Principals’ Report
K. Action Items
1. Approve 20182019
School Board Calendar
2. Approve 20182019
DGSD Organization Chart
3. Approve Strategy to perform Superintendent Search
4. Approve Appointment of Board Member to District Safety Committee
5. Approve Fall Boardsmanship Travel for Board Members
6. Approve Shuttle Bus Purchase
L. Discussion of Future Meetings
1. School Board Work Session September 6, 2018
2. School Board Business Meeting September 20, 2018
M. Public Comment
N. Comments from the Board
BOARD DISTRICT GOALS 20182019
1. Reactivate Facilities Committee.
a. Identify clear steps that are needed if the district is seeking a new building
b. Identify major maintenance priorities
2. Support the development and implementation of a new 35 year Strategic Plan by February 2019.
3. Continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.
4. Support the review and development of the K12 counseling program to include recommendations for future consideration.