The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a responsible
and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman,, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Harrison Kiser, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
Coming Attractions Public
2. AASB Summer Meeting Update Public
District Organizational Chart Public
School Board Calendar Public
5. Superintendent Search Public
F. Future Meetings
1. School Board Business Meeting August 16, 2018
2. School Board Work Session September 6, 2018
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
J. New Category
BOARD DISTRICT GOALS 20182019
1. Reactivate Facilities Committee.
a. Identify clear steps that are needed if the district is seeking a new building
b. Identify major maintenance priorities
2. Support the development and implementation of a new 35 year Strategic Plan by February 2019.
3. Continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.
4. Support the review and development of the K12 counseling program to include recommendations for future consideration.