Thursday, March 1, 2018
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room, District Office
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman,, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Harrison Kiser, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Initial FY19 Budget Review – Public Comment/Discussion
2. 1st Reading Board Bylaws 9000 Series – Public Comment/Discussion
3. 1st Reading Board Bylaws 9000 Series – Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. School Board Business Meeting March 15, 2018
2. School Board Work Session April 5, 2018
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
2017 – 2018 Board Goals
2. Initial FY19 Budget Review – Public Comment/Discussion
4. 2018-2019 Goals and Self Improvement Plans – Public Comment/Discussion
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance
2. The board will adopt key indicators of success and implement an annual review of those indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.