Thursday, February 1, 2018
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room, District Office
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Eileen Herman,, Vice President
Dana Mock, Treasurer
Flower Cole, Clerk
Harrison Kiser, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. AASB Resolution – Public Comment/Discussion
2. 2019-2020 School Calendar – Public Comment/Discussion
3. Certificated Evaluation Change – Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. School Board Business Meeting February 15, 2018
2. School Board Goal Setting Workshop February 16-17, 2018
3. School Board Work Session March 1, 2018
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
2017 – 2018 Board Goals
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance
2. The board will adopt key indicators of success and implement an annual review of those indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.