Thursday, November 2, 2017
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room, District Office
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Harrison Kiser, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. BDO FY17 Audit Report – Discussion/Public Comment
2. Science Career Pathways – One Step at a Time Grant – Annual Report – Discussion/Public Comment
3. 1st Reading Policies 4000 Series – Discussion/Public Comment
4. Report Card to the Public – District Report – Discussion/Public Comment
5. December and January School Board Work Session/Business Meeting calendar changes – Discussion/Public
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting November 16, 2017
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
2017 – 2018 Board Goals
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance
2. The board will adopt key indicators of success and implement an annual review of those indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.