Thursday, September 7, 2017
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room, District Office
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Kirstin Porter, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Public Heath Nurse – Discussion/Public Comment
2. AASB Resolutions – Discussion/Public Comment
4. District Test Results – Discussion/Public Comment
5. Fort Greely School – Discussion/Public Comment
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting September 14, 2017
2. Work Session October 5, 2017
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
3. Key Indicators – Discussion/Public Comment
2017 – 2018 Board Goals
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance
2. The board will adopt key indicators of success and implement an annual review of those indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.