Thursday, June 15, 2017
Delta/Greely School Board
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Joseph Mock, Student Representative
LTC Michael Foote, Military Representative
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Establishment of Quorum
E. Public Comment on Agenda Items
1. Board Policy 9323
F. Adoption of Agenda
1. Adoption of Agenda – All items on the Consent Agenda are approved at the adoption of the agenda.
2. Reading of the Board Mission Statement – The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with
opportunities to become a responsible and productive member of society.
G. Consent Agenda
1. Approve Minutes from May 25, 2017 School Board Meeting
H. Correspondence to and from the Board
I. Financial Report
1. Financial Report
J. Information Items
1. Superintendent’s Report
2. President’s Report
3. Military Representative Report
K. Action Items
1. Approve Surplus of Delta Elementary School Sign
2. Approve FY18 Operating Budget
L. Discussion of Future Meetings
1. School Board Work Session August 3, 2017
2. School Board Business Meeting August 17, 2017
M. Public Comment
N. Comments from the Board
2017 – 2018 Board Goals
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance program.
2. The board will adopt key indicators of success and implement an annual review of those indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.