TIME: 5:30PM- immediately following Special Meeting
PLACE: School Board Conference Room, District Office
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a responsible
and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Joseph Mock, Student Representative
LTC Detrice Mosby, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. E Rate
2. Board Goal: Board Member Orientation BB9230
3. Key Indicators of Successful Schools
4. Community Schools/Facilities Use
5. Policy Updates First Reading
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting April ? , 2017
2. Work Session May 4, 2017
3. Business Meeting May 25, 2017
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
2017- 2018 Board Goals
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance program.
2. The board will adopt key Indicators of success and implement an annual review of those Indicators.
3. The board will facilitate the on-going implementation and review of the strategic plan.
4. The board will continue to analyze budget data to identify efficiencies and priorities.