TIME: 2:00 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Joseph Mock, Student Representative
LTC Detrice Mosby, Military Representative
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Meeting with Senator Dunleavy – Discussion/Public Comment
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting December 13, 2016
2. Work Session January 5, 2017
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
Board Goals for 2016 ~ 2017
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance
2. The board will establish key indicators of District success.
3. The board will oversee the on-going implementation of the strategic plan.
4. The board will assess the budget to identify areas for further efficiencies and revenue opportunities.