Thursday, August 4, 2016
TIME: Immediately following the Special Meeting
PLACE: School Board Conference Room
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
LTC Detrice Mosby, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Back to School updates – Public Comment/Discussion
2. Dana Mock, AASB updates – Public Comment/Discussion
3. Laural Jackson, ASA update – Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting August 18, 2016
2. Work Session September 1 , 2016
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
Board Goals for 2016 ~ 2017
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenanc
2. The board will establish key indicators of District success.
3. The board will oversee the on-going implementation of the strategic plan.
4. The board will assess the budget to identify areas for further efficiencies and revenue opportunities.