Thursday, April 21, 2016
TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice President
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Mercedes Ronnander, Student Representative
LTC Detrice Mosby, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
2. Delta Junction Trails Association – Public Comment/Discussion
3. Budget Projection Scenarios – Public Comment/Discussion
4. 4 Day School Week – Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. Work Session May 5, 2016
2. Business Meeting May 26, 2016
3. Work Session June 2 , 2016
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
1. Delta Elementary School iDida Movie presentations
Board Goals for 2016 ~ 2017
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long
term maintenance program.
2. The board will establish key indicators of District success.
3. The board will oversee the on-going implementation of the strategic plan.
4. The board will assess the budget to identify areas for further efficiencies and revenue