TIME: 5:30 PM
PLACE: School Board Conference Room
The Delta/Greely School District provides each student with opportunities to become a
responsible and productive member of society.
Richard Mauer, President
Dana Mock, Vice Pres.
Eileen Herman, Treasurer
Barbara Parker, Clerk
Mercedes Ronnander, Student Representative
LTC Detrice Mosby, Military Representative
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Pledge of Allegiance
D. Correspondence to/from Board
E. Discussion Items
1. Budget Projection Scenarios – Public Comment/Discussion
2. 4 Day School Week – Public Comment/Discussion
3. Board Goals – Public Comment/Discussion
F. Future Meetings
1. Business Meeting March 17, 2016
2. Work Session April 7, 2016
G. General Comments from the Public
H. Comments from the Board
Board Goals for 2015 ~ 2016
1. Facilitate the planning, programming, budgeting, execution and reporting of a short and long term maintenance program.
2. Provide resources and guidance to review and update the existing strategic plan by Dec. 2015.
3. Increase communication through use of technology and social media.
4. Provide resources and guidance for development of district standards/indicators to improve student performance