10am – 5pm
See the F-16 Fighting Falcon, CK-135 Stratotanker, F-22 Raptor, C-17 Globemaster III, HH-60 Pave Hawk, WWII Aircraft, Army Helicopters, Armored Vehicles and various ground demonstrations.
Admission is FREE. Tickets are not available or required for general entry. General parking is also FREE.
Transportation: Personal vehicles are allowed entry through the Hursey gate. Motor homes and RVs are not permitted.
Non-profit Organizations: If you are interested in participating in the 2015 Eielson Air Force Base Open House can contact staff at (907) 377-2857.
Vendor Opportunities: For information about re-sale vendor booths for the 2015 Eielson Air Force Base Open House, call (907) 377-2857.
No Federal Endorsement Intended. This is a solicitation for commercial sponsorship by a non-appropriated fund instrumentality of the United States Government. It does not obligate appropriated funds or non-appropriated funds.
The following hand carried items are permitted:
· Personal carts or wheelchairs for physically
· Diaper bags for guests with small children
· Small women’s purses
· Strollers for small children
· Official service dogs (credentials may be requested)
· Photo or video cameras; must be small enough
to carry by hand
· Folding chairs and lawn chairs
The following items are recommended:
· Water bottles
· Hearing protection
· Sunhats/baseball caps
The following items are prohibited:
· Duffle bags
· Large purses
· Large camera bags
· Drugs (including marijuana)
· Weapons (brass knuckles, mace, pepper spray, box cutters, firearms, knives)
· Military uniforms worn by non-military members
· Gang or motorcycle club affiliated colors or clothing
· Bicycles (inside the open house viewing area)
*Motorcycles & bicycles ridden on base outside of viewing areas must wear a helmet
All pets are prohibited from the open house. Service animals assisting physically challenged guests will be authorized. At no time will pets be left unattended outside the area or in vehicles.
Location: Eielson Air Force Base
25 miles SE of Fairbanks, off the Richardson Hwy
Eielson AFB, AK 99702
The 2016 Eielson AFB Open House will provide an opportunity to thank the local community for supporting the Eielson AFB mission. The intent is to showcase the Eielson AFB mission through aerial demonstrations and static displays. This also coincides with the 10th year of the RED FLAG-Alaska exercise and the 30th year of the Alaska Air National Guard 168th ARW at Eielson AFB.