Agenda Saturday 13 June
– 0900 Opening Remarks
– Why we are here and state of Alaska’s Militias
– Herbal Medicine
– Alaska gardening
– Long term food storage
– Small unit patrol tactics
– Combat trauma
– – 1800 (Event Group Photo – Wear your tactical gear if ya got it)
Agenda Sunday 14 June
– Armored personnel carriers and how to defend against
– Establishing a ham station and network
– Shooting event
– Gear and material swap and trade
Agenda Monday 15 June
– Scheduled Departure or prior.
Directions to event:
From the Parks Highway Turn onto the Talkeetna Spur Road, Travel 3 miles and turn onto Yoder Road, continue 2.6 miles till you cross over Montana Creek bridge, continue .78 miles passing Montana Creek Road and turn right at “steel gated” road to enter site. Look for directional signs to event.
– EMTs with minimum state requirements for ambulance will be on site
– Side arms may remain loaded and holstered – don’t pull it unless you aim to use it.
– Long guns will be kept empty and on safe unless you’re on the range and hot.
– No shooting unless you’re in the designated range area.
– No weapons are to be left unsecure.
– Children and families will be present so we will enforce slow speeds around camp
– No drinking and shooting allowed
– Children and pets must remain in positive control.
– No camp fires will be left unattended
– Maintain bear awareness – keep your campsite clean
– All participant will sign a hold harmless agreement.
– Cell Service available.
– Don’t forget sunscreen and bug dope, and camp chairs
– Tactical uniforms are not required but are encouraged.
– Quiet time (2230hrs) will be enforced as we will have families and children present.
– Participants are responsible for their own food, drinks and lodging.
– local businesses in Talkeetna will have food, ice, gas, shower and laundry facilities.