Division 11 – Photography
Superintendent –Tracey Porreca
*Please Note Changes From Previous Years!*
Entry day: Tuesday prior to Fair weekend, 10am – 6pm
Judging system: American — Exhibit pickup: Sunday of Fair weekend, 5 – 6pm
• Only one entry per lot for each exhibitor.
• Photo may be no larger than 11×14
• All entries are to be without frames or glass. Entries may be mounted on foam core no larger than 11×14 (no larger than 12×24 for panoramic only). Photos will be temporarily mounted on foam core by superintendent after entries are received, if not already mounted. Deltana Fair is not responsible for damage to photographs entered.
• Photo stories may be mounted onto Poster Board or Foam Core
• No name can be visible on the photograph.
• There will be no advertisement or selling of photos.
• All entries should be the work of the person making the entry.
• Photos will be judged on artistic and photographic quality; subject matter considered
• All judging decisions are final
Class A – Up to age 12
Class B – Age 13-17
Class C – Age 18+
Class D – Professional
Use these Lot numbers for all Classes
Lot 1 Fair Theme: “Stompin’ Good Time” using any photographic technique in Lots 2-11
Lot 2 Landscapes – Includes scenic, horizon, sunset, geological, climatological, and aurora borealis photographs
Lot 3 Wildlife – Includes animals, fish, and birds in the wild as the major focus
Lot 4 Portraits – Includes formal and candid photos of people and pets
Lot 5 Sports and Action – Includes sporting events and action or movement as the major focus
Lot 6 Flora – Includes photos in which flora are the major focus
Lot 7 Architectural – Includes building interior and exterior as well as architectural detail photos
Lot 8 Panoramic – Includes images from panoramic cameras and those assembled from multiple frams brought together either digitally or mechanically
Lot 9 Digital Photographic Art – Heavily enhanced, morphed, or manipulated photographic art and graphics to include HDR and other light and focus manipulation
Lot 10 – Macrophotography – Includes extremely close up photos of flora, insects, and other macrophotography
Lot 11 – Picture Stories – At least 3 photos that tell a story mounted on poster board no larger than 22”x28”