I think the best half hour of my day on this particular day happened as I sat watching the sun set behind the Alaska Range. We’re gaining 7 minutes of daylight EVERY day now….THATS a reason for rejoicing! Photo Courtesy Dwight Phillips
Photo of the Day
- 2:00 pm – 8:00 pm, March 23, 2018 – IABA Home Show ~ Carlson Center">
- 8:00 am – 4:00 pm, March 24, 2018 – First Aid/CPR/AED">
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, March 24, 2018 – IABA Home Show ~ Carlson Center">
- 9:30 am – 10:30 am, March 25, 2018 – First Baptist Church Services">
- 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, March 25, 2018 – The Last Frontier Church services">
- 11:00 am – 5:00 pm, March 25, 2018 – IABA Home Show ~ Carlson Center">
- 11:00 am – 12:15 pm, March 25, 2018 – Sunday worship at Delta Presbyterian - Faith Lutheran">
- 7:30 pm – 8:30 pm, March 26, 2018 – A.A. Meeting">
New Classified Ads Today
To see all the classified ads click on the tab at the top of the page and use the drop down menu.
- Delta Legislative Information Office
Heavy Equipment Operator & Mechanic Academy
– Application Deadline 5/17
Pesticide Safety Education Program
- Great North Auction
Fields Estate 3/31
Auto Auction 4/14
Food Service Worker
Electronics Technician Maintenance II
Operations Support Analyst
Military Operations Analyst Mid-Level
Computer Operator II
Team Leader Information Systems Technology
General Maintenance Worker
Computer Systems Operator
IT Specialist (Security)
Air Traffic Control Specialist
Workforce Development Program Specialist
Sales Store Checker
Contract Performance Evaluator
- Debbie Joslin Realty
5 Bedroom/3 Bath
March 21 – 25
21 – Dick & Carol Austin
21 – James & Weng Smith
To send your anniversary wishes click here
Higher Grounds has teamed up with the Delta News Web for a couple of months to help beat the winter blahs.
Each Sunday a new winner will be selected and your name will be emailed to Higher Grounds.
You will have one month to redeem your free medium regular hot drink, ie. espresso, latte, hot chocolate. Which may only include one shot of syrup and one shot of espresso. All extras will need to be paid by customer.
There will be a list of 10 questions, 2 added daily to the contest for the given week.
When you solve the “Can You Guess What I Am” send your name and your answer to the Delta News Web. Good luck and have fun. If you have my email, you can send it by email instead of using the form.
Last week’s winner is: Lisa Scott
Answer: I am Antarctica
Can you guess what I am?
1. I’m from Denmark.
2. I made my debut in 1949.
3. I came to America in 1961.
4. Today, I have theme parks in California and Florida.
5. My basic parts are beams, plates and bricks.
6. but I also have mini figures like Batman and Harry Potter.
7. About 19 billion of my parts are produced each year.
8. I was inducted into the National Toy Hall of Fame in 1998.
9. I’m a colorful, plastic construction toy.
10. My name comes from Leg godt. Danish for “play well”